Avaya / Nortel Unified Communications Management
UCM Implementation / Subscriber Manager
Dyna Lync’s UCM Implementation including Subscriber Manager consists of Unified Communication Management with Element Manager Station Provisioning, Core Equipment, Maintenance and Subscriber Manager. A Dyna Lync Technical Field Specialist will confirm the installation of UCM, Element Manager, Subscriber Manager and access to UCM from the User Desktop. We will also work hand in hand with the end user on Subscriber Manager “Flow-Through Provisioning” mode to automatically configure and map directory information from the enterprise’s LDAP Directory. The Dyna Lync Technical Field Specialist will also provide up to eight hours of training on the UCM Element Manager, Station Provisioning, Core Equipment, Maintenance, Traffic Analysis and Subscriber Manager Processes.
Dyna Lync Responsibilities
- Confirm installation of UCM, Element Manager, Subscriber Manager and access to UCM from User Desktop
- Initial Station Retrieval and verification of set data and directory information
- Provide Subscriber Manager “Flow-Through Provisioning” to automatically configure and map directory information to LDAP directory Server (if required)
- Provide up to six hours of training services on Station Provisioning, Core Equipment, Maintenance and Traffic Analysis within the Element Manager module.
- Provide up to two hours of training on the Subscriber Manager Module.
Partner Responsibility/Successful project
- Installation of UCM/Element Manager/Subscriber Manager Software and Hardware
- Full Security Configuration
- Creation of Login and Password
- Confirmation of full connectivity between components
- Provide Appropriate IP address and network configuration
- Define services available within Subscriber Manager Account Properties
- Provide Directory Information for Subscriber Manager Integration